Saturday, February 11, 2006

Snoopy Theology



Since I know some of you are thinking about writing a book, I thought to give some info. Please may it be an awesome book. Lately every one is writing books, and unfortunately many of them are not even worth reading...it would almost be a waste of time. If you read my "post on books", then you can see how big torture and problem it is to me to find time for reading, please...re-evaluate every thought...Thank you.
I also got this intresting cartoon and I thought it might interest some of you...(don't worry its not the 'Mohamed one'... :)

Look what Snoopy thinks about Theology. I think we can learn from him...:)
GOD bless you guys...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, You Rock!

revtom said...

Laci, on the subject of writing... C.S.Lewis said that writing is therapeudic, that from writing we can find peace in our minds. Then doesn't it follow that if we write about HIM that it drives our thinking more toward HIM?

On another note about writing... I am a big proponant of brevity, so I'll stop