Saturday, June 17, 2006

GOD is unbeliveable...

I am aware of that this statement is an oximoron itself. it contradicts GODs personality...He has spoken, he has revealed Himself so we could belive in HIM.
What I mean by it is simple this...Its unbeliveable how GOD makes things happend. We have recently went through a really tough and hard time... we were overwhelmingly busy with ministry responsabilities, we were working on a house in Vukuvar that we gonna be renting out starting 1.st of July... etc, and very often with things that require endurance, things that require hard work, we often just do not see the end of it. We can't imagine its gonna be finished one day... Well I felt that way about the work on our house...We were first plastar(d)ing(I hope I speeled right), then we were painting the walls. what happened is, there was nooooo way I could finish it on time...I stepped out, had no idea into what... but as I stepped out, GOD started to provide.
1.financies, when I started, I had no idea it would require soo much money... HE KNEW and HE provided.
2. He provided help: few man were faithfully coming. Dario, Milos, János, Kyle P., ...
3. and he provided professionals...those who know what they were doing... Dario and János...
If GOD would not intervene I wouls probably still be plastar(d)ing the first room.
GOD is unbeliveable...HE guides and then provides.

Now we are in Hungary having a little rest from the ministry and we get back we have a week to move...

GOD is awesome... HE gives everything...

No comments: