WOW guys, I can not find words that would describe my joy... in less the 30 days I have INTERNET at my house...
My addiction will be met again. I will post again. I will actually be able to send e-mails...
JOY
J O Y
J O Y
"Rejoice with Laci every nation of the world, Praise T-com all my cyber soul"
Apokriph Gospel of Laci
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Welcome back, baratom!
it´s so cool that you have internet again :)
- i think 100.000.000 emails are waiting...
how are you? keri? lea????
greetings,
anna schumacher, germany
na, most akkor már be is van kötve, vagy csak be lesz kötve? bocsi, de nem volt teljesen világos?
Üdv,
Szőke Nővéred :)
na, most akkor már be is van kötve, vagy csak be lesz kötve? bocsi, de nem volt teljesen világos?
Üdv,
Szőke Nővéred :)
Post a Comment