
Its not a joke...this picture was taken at a pastors retreat...
It was great. The whole conference was planed not to be formal, and they did a good job.
In the morning hours we had fellowship, prayer, encouregement, etc.
the basic motive behind the whole thing was to rebuild friendships, instead of again listening to teachings on "how to do ministry better"...
The best thing is, the whole day has drawn us closer to JESUS, because it was full of personal testemonies, and hearts were opened...
On the picture you can see the afternoon "Psicho-therapy". Paintballing.
some people might stumble over this...how come, pastors to have fun or that is not christian or whatever... "the fruit of the spirit is LOVE", and it was great to see or love grow towards each other during the whole day... and a big part of it was the paintballing too... to learn to respect each other, work together as a team, learn together from mistakes, etc...
I
If you think, I am trying to "overspiritualize" the whole thing, I don't.
IT WAS A GREAT SPIRITUAL REFRESHMENT AND GROWTH.
THANK YOU GOD.


1 comment:
I love it! Was Leaminator on your team? If so I bet you kicked butt.
Post a Comment