Friday, January 06, 2006

There is GOD(in Hungary)...


After "short" 14 years of living in Hungary, after 6 years of being married to a Hungarian, and haveing 1 kid together... finally the Hungarian officials thought this guy should get a Hungarian citizenship... Trust me if you ever had to deal with Hungarian birocracy you know that this is a definite proof of GOD's existence...:)
So on tuesday 11.45 Hungarian time, I will say the next: I Laszlo Nemeth recieve Hungary as my homecountry, I will be a faithfull citizen of the Republic of Hungary, I will respect and keep its laws. As much as I am able I will protect it and serve it...(translated by me...)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO PRAYED FOR IT...It came through your knees too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, great news my friend! Hope your diet works for ya and you can enjoy the beauty of God's creation every time you go jogging along the Duna! Isten Aldjon!!
jarrod

Anonymous said...

gratulálunk! (végre!)