

Time is an intresting thing. Unexisting from GODs perspective, but ruling us by our perspective. We have only x-ammount of time, our life, and Paul says we need to be wise what we use it for. Its a time that is not our time, its a time that GOD intrusted us with and want us to use it the wisest way possible, for HIS glory.
Time is invented by man to describe that thing that had no name before it was invented...we even depend on it...We have sayings like „time is money”, „I have no time for...”etc. But actually there is no time.
Just as GOD has not created inches, centimeter and meter, and km/h... these are things, that we use to make order(a common language) in our world.
Our world today would be impossible without these things. We would not be able to build a house without centimeters, inches etc.
I would so often want to live outside of time...when I would not say things like: „I am so sorry I just had no time for that...” But with the limited human being as I am/we are a major part of our life is focusing only on the most important things, which means only those thing that will bring glory to HIM.
And here comes an important sentce a pastor said once:
„Our life is making decisions”
How to make good decisions?
Proverbs 28:5b
„...but they that seek the LORD understand all things.“
SO what time it is?
Its time to seek the LORD.


1 comment:
you are such a good student!
Post a Comment